Thursday, February 26, 2009

Scissor Happy


Brecken (TROUBLE) cut her hair last night after dinner. She chopped it to just below her ear on one side and to chunks out here and there all over. When we asked her why she cut it she said she wanted it like her primary teacher (Angela Lord - not thank I blame her Angie's hair is super cute.) It still looks nothing like Angie's but we think it turned out cute.


The stylist thought I was mean to cut Brynlie's to but I knew it would be super cute on her, and I still want the girls to look a little like twins. Since we were there we just made it a family affair; Kenzie got six inches cut off and Kaysn went for a fau-hawk.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut...I would cut both my daughters hair like that but I can't seem to let go of their long hair :)

Poohbear said...

Cute cut....



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com