Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Surgeoner's are Sealed!





Blake and I got to be at the Sealing of Michael, Shanna, Caitlyn and Mikayla at the Salt Lake Temple. It was our first time inside the Salt Lake Temple and it was beautiful. On Tuesday I was able to be with Michael and Shanna as they took out there endowments in Bountiful and left my recommend in my temple bag. So about half way to Salt Lake on Wednesday with Adi and Dusty for the sealing, I realized I wasn't going to be able to get in. It was too late to go home and grab it. Who knew, but luckily they were able to call Bishop Brown, who was on his way there, and look it up for me. I was so glad I didn't miss it, we had been talking about it with them and looking forward to it for such a long time. Afterwards we went out to PF Changs with the family. It was a great day. We love their family and are greatful to have shared this day with them.

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com