Monday, February 8, 2010

One Sunday in December....

One Sunday each December we try to take a family photo in front of the Christmas Tree. This year we were missing Kylie, she has been staying at her dads house. It is fun to look back at these photo's from over the years..... Six years now we've been in this home and in the first photo taken in this house we were holding two newborns. So much has changed and I am so grateful for the small moments to hold on to. Things change ever so quickly!

2 comments:

Nichole and Nic said...

Cute family pictures Sadie!! I miss you guys! We need to come visit soon! I'll call you one weekend and we'll stop by!

Heidi Elder said...

Your family is getting so big! Wow kids sure tell the time, your all beautiful, I am so glad we have blogs to see how everyone is doing, take care!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com