Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dinosaur Park Field Trip

My girlies had a field trip to the dinosaur park....Brynlie's Favorite!  It rained on and off but we survived.  Brynlie loves everything there...she is facinated by dinosaurs but I think her favorite part was digging in the sand for dinosaur fossils.  Brecken had fun playing and checking everything out but I would say her favorite part was lunch.  A week before the field trip she told me exactly what I needed to pack for her lunch...Cheeto's, PB&J, Grapes, Cookies and a Kool-aid drink.  She was so excited about taking her lunch that how could I not pack what she asked for.  When we put it all together she carried around the backpack that held lunch and went and sat in the car with it 20 minutes before it was time to go.  Guess we should pack lunch more often. :-)

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com