Saturday, April 24, 2010

Girls Getaway

My mom put together a fun getaway for her girls last weekend.  Tansy, Sierra, Amber and my Mom all drove up from Logan and mey up with Kylie and I.  (Missed you Carlie!)  We went out to dinner, did a little shopping, swam, soaked in the hot tub, played games, did pedicures(pretty cool just-add-water booties from bath and body that my mom brought...they were awesome!  Sierra and Tansey raced down the hall at 12:30 wearing the squishy, slippers booties and got sent back to the room by management for being too loud...oops.  All 6 of us crashed in the room and got up the next morning to do a little more shopping.  It was really fun and nice to get together with my sisters, mom, and daughter.  Thanks mom it was a much needed break.  Love you guys!!

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com