Saturday, June 26, 2010

Syracuse Heritage Days Fireworks



We had a great time at the Heritage Days Fireworks show at Founders Park.  Kristi, Me and my kids, The Edgertons and the Surgeoners, all hung out at a pavillion we had reserved with blankets early in the day.  It was really nice to just relax with friends and wait for the big show.  We played cards as we waited and I got some great photos of the kids playing by the stream.  This was the first time Brecken actually relaxed and enjoyed the fireworks.  She is usually freaking out and hiding under blankets in a house or in the car.  This time I put earplugs in her ears and held her in my lap.  After the first couple fireworks were shot off she relaxed and we really enjoyed them together. 

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com