Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blakes Birthday Luau

For Blakes 35 Birthday I decided to throw a Luau! I had a blast putting together the music, decorations and food with lots of help, thanks a ton Michelle, Jen and Kylie!!)  We had pulled pork sandwiches, corn, salads, chips and tons of fruit. To drink we had fruit punch and lemon water....and for desert I made yummy pineapple-bannana-raspberry ice cream cups, with a little umbrella in each one. We had so many great friends who came and they all had a great time visiting, eating and doing the Limbo. Blake got some really fun gifts, but his favorite is a toss up between his Care Bear coloring book and Boston Red Socks toaster. We love you Blake! Hope you had a great night!

1 comments:

Carlie said...

You are such a cute wife and mother! I should prob step it up and do something great for my husbands birthday! :) Love ya!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com