Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Babies Preschool Graduation

Well, this is it.  My Babies are done with Preschool.  We love to death and will greatly miss Mrs. Tammy.  She had a really nice graduation program in her back yard and the kids sang adorable songs before recieving their deplomas.  Some of the photos turned out really fun and I had a hard time narrowing down which ones to post.  I also love the videos of them singing...just posted a few, watch Brynlie winking....it's hilarious she does it throughout the whole thing.  (For some reason the quality wasn't as good after I uploaded them so hopefully you can tell.)  The girls are so opposite, Bryn can barely sit still and is showing off and Breck is sitting with her BFF Kassity acting totally proper and well behaved with her legs crossed and arms folded.  Love my silly girlies!!!

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com