Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The 15th Day of Christmas

I have never made succers before and it was really fun. We made some out of simple colored chocolate and some hard candy succers. The hard candy we flavored with cinnimon oil...... which wasn't the best idea cause they were too strong for the kids....I loved them though! I am excited to make them for the different holidays now....but I'll buy better flavors.

The kids got another special surprise tonight. Someone dropped off a special bag at our house that included a gift for each of the kids and a cute stuffed animal. We don't know who it from and the card said it was from 'someone who loves you.' But we are very greatful and feel blessed that someone would think of us. I let the kids keep the stuffed animals tonight but we are saving the wrapped gifts for Christmas day.

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com