Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finishing Kenzies Room

 Kenzies Room has been a long time comming.  I have had my 3 little girls in a room togethr for 7 1/2 years. They have loved it and are so cute together.  But it is time to give Kenzie a space of her own.

 My dad and brother Jared have come up and helped a ton!  I could never have even attempted it without out them....and may I just say they did an amazing job, the finish work and details aren't your typical DIY basement quality.  Thanks for not throwing tools at me for taking pictures, I just couldn't help it.

 LOVE YOU GUYS :)

The room has been painted and ready to go for a few weeks now but since Kenzies birthday is Saturday I decided to wait and surprise her.  (Plus then all the decor can double has Birthday gifts.....sneaky aren't I.)

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com