Sunday, September 4, 2011

I WILL blog again.....no really!

Okay friends and family, I sincerely apologize for telling you that I post everything to my blog and then not.  I promise to get caught up.....I know, right.  So guess what?!?!?!



I started USU!  My classes started last Monday.  It has been a bit of a slow start and I struggled a little with some of the online programs at first but I think I got it mastered now.   So far I love my classes, and I am really enjoying the challenge.....I made my first ever PowerPoint presentation today!    I admit that the last couple weeks have been a little crazy though......Along with starting school I finished and decorated Kenzies room and she moved in yesterday for her birthday.  I have been taking Kaysn to football 5 days a week and I stay for the games and practices (as long as he wants me there I will be!)  Still working from 7-2 each day and the kids and I are getting back into the swing of school schedules and homework......  Balancing my time has been interesting, but Blake gave the kids and I all blessings a few weeks ago for school, and have faith it will all work out.  I am so grateful for his help and support!

1 comments:

Carlie said...

Go Sadie! Go Sadie! :) You totally go this! Love ya!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com