Saturday, June 27, 2009

Playin' in the yard


I love all the sights and sounds of hangin' out in my yard on a hot summer day. The kids splashing in the pool, running around with their friends, giggling and singing, the squeal of the swings, and spring of the tramp. Bikes, strollers, balls, towels and toys, everywhere. Popsicles, lemonade and icee's. The smell of sunblock, freshly cut grass and BBQ's. I love working in and admiring my garden and flower beds. Watching the kids socialize with their friends, while I visit with mine. It's good times, family time and living in the moment. I love it!

2 comments:

callclan said...

Thanks for having Brennick over, he had alot of fun...

Michelle said...

U are such a great neighbor!! Thanks for letting Hunter practically live at your house and keeping an eye on him for me. It was fun visiting with u the other day, I need days like that more often!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com