Friday, August 27, 2010

Ky Ky

My Ky is always taking cute, funny and silly pictures of herself.  She is really good at coming up with fun angles and poses.  Everytime I leave my Camera unattended I find fun shots she has taken.  The purple in her hair Carlie did and was super cute but had to go for School this fall, so did the lip ring which I wasn't a fan of in the first place so I won't miss it much...sorry babe, not my thing.  Mom's just not cool enough for that.
She LOVES Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley and has been decorating her room with lots of their posters and stuff.  Even got a Marilyn Blanket for Christmas last year.....wonder who's she'll be for Halloween Marilyn or Hello Kitty?
Thought these were pretty silly...what a goof ball! 

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com