Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

We had a great time at the Edgertons for New Years Eve. There was tons of good company, yummy food and fun games. Adi made us all Sweet Pork Burritos for dinner...AMAZING!....and everyone brought treats, I think we grazed for 5 hours on all the goods. We played their XBOX Kinect..... and by WE, I mean the Adults and the kids watched. It was a blast.....and the kids did eventually get a turn, but only because we had to get back to the kitchen and eat some more. I brought party poppers, hats and blowers that I pulled out for the kids at the last minute. They loved them and Adi and Dusty were good sports about the mess. Brecken and Brynlie both fell asleep before the Ball Dropped and we learned NEVER to wake Brecken up to watch the ball drop. (It isn't pretty.)

0 comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com